Table of Contents
Last updated: July 12, 2022
Khure Health Inc. (“Khure”) is the developer and owner of a proprietary software used to assist physicians to identify and assess patients at risk of rare and complex conditions (“Services”). Khure is a subsidiary of MCI Onehealth Technologies Inc.
Collecting Personal Information
Personal information is any information that can identify an individual or is about an identifiable individual, whether alone or combined with other information. Personal information includes personal health information. This section describes the category, type of information, and purpose for collection under the
Types of Data Collected and Purpose for Collection
|Category||Description||Prupose of collections|
• First and last name |
• Email address
• Verify your identity|
• Contact you
• Register an account
• Payments and Contracting
|Personal health information||• Patient’s electronic medical record||
• Deliver our Services|
We collect this information in our capacity as an agent / information manager / Business Associate
• Internet Protocol (IP) address)|
• browser type
• browser version
• mobile device
• pages of our Service that you visit
• time and date of your visit
• time spent on those pages
• unique device identifiers
• diagnostic data
• Deliver our Services |
• Improve our Services
• User experience and quality improvement purposes
Using and Disclosing Personal Information
Khure will only use and disclose personal information that we collect through our Services for the limited purposes described in this policy, and as agreed upon in our Terms and Conditions of Service and End User License Agreement.
Khure may use personal information for the purpose of de-identifying that data. De-identified data may be used on its own or aggregated for analytical and quality improvement purposes, and to better understand and report on trends about certain rare diseases or complex conditions. We use generally accepted best practices for de-identifying and aggregating personal information.
In addition to how we may use personal information, we may also share personal information with third parties for the following reasons:
We may be required to share some business information with our professional advisors such as our lawyers or accountants. Whenever we share personal information, we do so under a confidentiality agreement. We do not share personal health information with professional services.
Under certain circumstances, Khure may be required by law to disclose personal information, including in response to valid requests by public authorities such as a court or government agency.
Other legal requirements
Khure may disclose your personal information to:
- comply with a legal obligation
- protect and defend the rights or property of Khure
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- protect against legal liability
Retaining Personal information
Khure will also retain your technical information for internal analysis purposes. Technical information includes your browsing history of the use of our software collected using Cookies and is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen data security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transferring Personal Information
In the case of Khure’s cloud Service, personal information, including personal health information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computer servers located outside of the place where you reside, to a jurisdiction where the data protection laws may be less stringent than the ones that apply where you are located.
Securing Your Personal Information
As part of the Khure’s commitment to privacy, we take appropriate and reasonable technical, physical, and administrative security measures to safeguard the personal information in our custody and control from such risks as unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or destruction.
No method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is guaranteed secure. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, but we cannot warrant its absolute security. You understand and agree that any information you transmit to us is at your own risk.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Our Services use limited essential and functionality cookies (defined below) for the sole purpose of authenticating users. Our website uses limited performance cookies (defined below) for analytics about our website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administered by: us
- Purpose: these Cookies are essential to provide you with our Services and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of Accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: us
- Purpose: these Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use our Service, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use our Service.
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: third parties
- Purpose: these Cookies are used to track information about traffic to our Service and how users use our Service. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access our Service. We may also use these Cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of our Service to see how our users react to them.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites or services.
Correcting or Accessing Personal Information
We rely on you to ensure that the personal information provided to us is as accurate, complete and up-to-date, as necessary for the purposes for which it is intended to be used. If you are an account holder, you may review and update your personal information via our Services.
There is also a right to access to your personal information held by us. To access personal information about yourself held by us, please contact us at email@example.com.
If we are unable to resolve the concern, or if there is a further complaint, you have the option to contact the privacy authority applicable in your jurisdiction. We can assist you in locating the appropriate privacy authority, if you wish.